Lead API Engineer
Lead API Engineer to work for Crosscheck Networks, Inc. of Needham MA, a global leader in API Testing, Simulation, & Gateway technologies. The co. provides comprehensive API testing: functional automation, performance, compliance & security, with patented mutation technology. The Co. provides products for deploying robust & secure XML SOA web services at large enterprises.
- Build SOAP, JSON & XML API policies on gateways;
- Build security policies on gateways to secure API traffic;
- Install & analyze third party software such as a BPEL or SIEM engine;
- Install & analyze competing products from vendors, eg. Mulesoft & IBM;
- Create technical documents for customers that detail the architectural flow of the APIs;
- Test SOAP, JSON & XML APIs using Anypoint & Postman software tools;
- Write custom scripts for performance & regression testing;
- Help QA team in reproducing bugs reported by customers;
- Help QA team in testing new releases of the gateway product;
- Manage the lifecycle of product promotion at customer site using Git & Jenkins.
Requires: Masters in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent, and 3 years' relevant experience, or BSc in the abovementioned fields plus 5 years' experience. Mail resume to: Karen Del Gizzi, Office Manager, Crosscheck Networks, Inc: 75 Second Avenue, Ste. 520, Needham, MA 02494.